Sunday, November 2, 2008

Back to canada, back to the place that I must call my residence for the next 6 and a half weeks. I have found comfort and a family that I hadn't seen in too long. The time I had here was completely worth it, but was not long enough. I could have used a couple more days to get to see everyone that I wanted to, but I will just have to wait. Every minute I spend here is a minute that reminds me of why I love it here so much. The air is different, the feeling is different, the atmosphere and the people are different. Just breathing it in makes everything lighter. Tommorow I dive right back into school work. I will manage everything and hopefully can run through the rest of this semester without any incident. In two weeks I will have visitors for MiGS and hopefully that should be enough to get me the rest of the way. The impromptu trip back to Burlington may happen if needed.

Nothing more for now

No comments: