Days go by and my mind lingers on what has happened. The last week and a half have just kind of blended together into a sort of blur. I'm not complaining by any means, it is allowing me to go through this summer a little bit faster. I look forward to Friday's just so that I can sleep through the weekend and look forward to another friday ahead of me. With 38 days left in the U.S. I find myself preparing myself for whatever may come at me when I leave. I don't know what waits for me up in Canada, but whatever it is, I will be ready for it. I will take each day in turn when I get there and hopefully not miss any opportunity to live life to it's fullest extent.
Warped Tour is 3 days away and it could not come soon enough. I need the release that it gives me. I need the bruises and bloody lip that I seem to get every year from pits and surfers that happen to land on my head. I love the crowd, I love the music, and I love the way that I can push my limit and push myself to give everything that I have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment