So, things haven't been the best for me as of late, but that is normal for any person. People can have their off days and their on days, but when their off days come, people notice them much more than their on days. Things haven't been the best, but now things are starting to look up. My dad, my hero, my hero, has had his health looking up in the last couple days. He pushes forward in the times where he should be relaxing and taking it easy. I spent the last hour and a half on the phone with my brother and have found that he is truly the person that I needed. Even though he hasn't been through the most things in the past, he still has the words that make me know that everything is going to be ok. He has reaffirmed the fact that I can get through anything that I really need to, and that I can do anything I really want to in life. I can't say that anyone else could tell me the things that he told me and make me believe them in the same way.
Echoes -
I am looking up now, death can't change us
I will, stand alone
I will, learn from this, I will
I will, mourn the loss and I will be stronger
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment