I write so much these days, but no one ever sees the words. I have filled page after page with words that no one will ever read but me. I want to share the words but there never is a moment that I feel is right. Will I ever do anything with the words other than throw them away? I never can tell.
With all that is going on, I can feel the stress building up inside me. The pressure in the back of my skull is increasing and the pain gets worse. I wouldn't be surprised if I passed out one of these days from it. I can only hope that it doesn't happen in class.
Thats all for now from Canada.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I read your words... I ache for you and hope you find some sort of peace at mind. It's hypocritical of me because I have yet to do so myself. I'm sorry I havn't been able to be there for you, life's been hard for me lately but let's talk when I get back to Burlington? Even if it's over the phone.
Post a Comment