Friday, July 3, 2009

Deleting the past

So after numerous times of scanning through different things on my computer, I found myself reminiscing about the past. This turned to me looking at different sites, mainly my facebook and myspace, and looking through the comments that people have left me in the past. I went through all of them and realized that a lot of them were just words that people never really meant. I decided to just go ahead and delete all of the myspace comments that I had that I felt were fake. I started with over 250, I ended with just over 20. I was looking at some of them before they were deleted and remembered the feelings that I had when I originally read them. I realized after that that alot of the feelings were unfounded. I looked back at the comments that were left and I found myself happy about the ones I kept.

No comments: