Not sure if this post is going to be understood by all, but here goes anyways. The explanation of the name at the top of the blog comes to head. Blindfolded is the way that I see myself going through life. I believe that everyone goes through this way of life at one time or another, depending on if they actually acknowledge it. I live through this Blindfolded life by accepting it and grasping it so that I know its what I'm doing. I know that the unexpected could be coming at any time and because I know it could happen, I always try to prepare myself and keep myself one step ahead of whats going on. There are things though that I can't see and can't even begin to look into for whatever reason. I just try to tell myself, that in the end, things will turn out well, no matter how bad they look at any given time.
I constantly find myself thinking about what exactly I would be doing if I were in Burlington right now instead of here in New York. I'm trying to not think about it because I can't know for sure if I would be happy, but I believe that i really would be happier. I guess I will just live out the next 72 days of this summer and know, for damn sure, in every single part of my mind, that it will be the last summer that I spend here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment