The last post was about the positive stress and pressures that I have, I feel that it is only natural to balance that out with the negative. For over the past year now, I have had more stress than I sometimes think I can handle. I have learned to deal with it, but sometimes it can be a little unbearable. The stress manifested without my knowledge and has taken its toll on my body more than it has my mind at this point in time. I found out that the stress was releasing itself while I slept last summer. The release was that my teeth were grinding together to the point where I woke in excruciating pain. After multiple dentist appointments, I found that I had worn four of my teeth, one on each side upper and lower, down to the nerve and would need root canals on them eventually. The temporary fix that they put on each tooth has worked up until now, but I am reminded of it every night before I sleep.
The stress also manifested this last semester pretty drastically. While in the shower, I felt an enormous pain shoot to the back of my head. The pain was so bad that I blacked out for a few seconds and woke up just before I fell to the floor. The stress that I manage is probably none more than what others manage, but I just seem to be better at putting it off rather than dealing with it outright. I just hope one day I can be at a reduced stress state and be able to really not care or worry about things as much as I currently do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment